Apparently, someone has told the Ontatio Liberals that some new things are happening on the internet. Dalton McGuinty now has a blog.
Unfortunately, Dalton's blog is even worse than Paul Martin's was when he started it.
Clues for Dalton:
- Blog entries should probably have dates. Otherwise, how do we know when this stuff was written?
- Blog entries shouldn't be mini-speeches that encapsulate your entire campaign platform each time.
- You should have more than two blog entries... unless your blog is new -- but without dates we can't really tell, can we?
- Try writing entries that have something to do with now, as opposed to things that could just be regular pages on your site.
- Make it easier to access past entries... if you have any.
- If you're writing it yourself, make it at least a little personal.